Saturday, December 22, 2012

Today is my mom's death anniversary. Twenty one years since her death, the long agony of longing for her presence even in the midst of each of my dreams I encountered at  each night slowly taught me to be strong, independent and determined to fulfill her dreams she wanted for me. I might not be the most successful person in the path I have taken but I have promised myself that the people around me will acknowledge my mother because of her good motherhood style  to her sons and daughters. Yes. 21 years had passed and I might not remember the best moments she have spent for me 2 decades ago when I was a kid however I will never ever forget the things she have done in crafting me and my sibling's hearts.

Today too, I would never, in any ways, forget the day of my mother's passing. Thank you for the good old memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment