Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All

 I can’t deny it; I really miss celebrating Christmas in my home country. Of all the holidays in the Philippine calendar, Christmas Day I guess is the merriest above them all. It is the time of year when everything feels like perfect. It is best enough for attending party, organizing reunion, giving forgiveness, sharing love, filing long break at work, and most especially going home. As what they have said, all roads during Christmas time all leads to home. Christmas meant home. But that is definitely untrue for OFWs like me. For every Christmas I spent away from home, only tears and good memories were the only weapons I have so as to endure the aches and sacrifices of celebrating Christmas with others instead of my family and special love ones. I know this is not forever, no matter what it takes, a path will lead me back to home at Christmas. But at this time, all i could do is to only give some words to my family, my relatives, my friends and acquaintances a very merry Christmas. May this glorious day of our Savior's birth resound us of hope, happiness, and peace in our hearts.



Again, from Qatar with love, wishing all my family and friends as well as the blog walkers and readers a joy filled Christmas!!

This is what I misses a lot: BONDING


My family and relatives Christmas gathering 2012


My family and relatives Christmas gathering 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment