Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starting my Mafih Mukh Ideas :)


I have known blogging few years ago and tried once when Friendster was still on its cloud nine status. However, when Mark Zuckerberg's creation became viral and was the talk of the town, Friendster succumbs to Facebook and it made a total overhaul to free online gaming. The bad thing, in my part, I wasn't able to retrieve my blogs and pictures in there. By then, I disregard my personal blogging for a while.


But now, here I am, trying to write and express my thoughts online, once more. So what should I supposed to write? It might be anything under the sun, from my own non-sensible topics and point of views, real life experiences and perception. So, why it’s mafih mukh ideas? This is to warn my future readers that, I, frankly, was not born as a writer. My ideas may not be appealing to anybody, or my point of view to some issues may not be as intellectual as the columns in Philippine Daily Inquirer, or my experiences may not be interesting enough to some, I just want to share my mind to anyone else. Mafih Mukh is an Arabic term in which Mafih means “None” and Mukh means “Brain.” So, would you still take time to read my Brainless Ideas? I hope you do!

Please bear with me if one might find errors in grammar. As what I have mentioned above, I am not a good writer. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment