Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Bliss to the Family

me and Jacjac when she was only
 few months old
Oh, let me first greet here my one and only niece, Jacqueline Rae (JacJac as we commonly call her) on her 4th birthday, today – January 17. She is really an angel and more than enough-blessings to us especially to Ate Jean (my eldest sister is her mother) and Kuya Ritchel (her father).  May u always wear the cutest smile as we always witnessed during your 2 years stay with us in San Ramon. Your tito really missed you and I am looking forward to see you on 2013. We, your Tita Mean, Tito Mike, and I, your cousins and your Lolas love you very very much. Have a happy birthday and always be a good girl to your parents. Again, have a wonderful celeb in uncle Sam's place! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment