Saturday, June 30, 2012

My 15/24th-Month Duty

Today marks my 15th months of being an occupational health nurse away from home. Nine (9) more months to wait and my contract in my current company will end. So far, I am doing well in this structurally booming gulf-country of Qatar. I have endured 15-month of homesickness, isolation, extreme heat and cold climate, early wake-up duties, and speaking Arabic-Hindi-English languages at one time.

During my 15 months of on-site duty, our first site (Samrya Twin Towers) where I did my first duty is almost done. The 45-floor commercial building is on its finishing stage.


My company's site project - Samrya Twin Towers

And at this moment, my duty was already transferred to our new project site. A 44-floor apartment named G44. The company is on digging and basement-construction phase.


my company's new site - G44 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment