Monday, February 4, 2013

Turning One Year Old

Sorry readers for the very loooong break! My sincere apologies to all of you, even if my readers were just few, but still I need to say sorry.


Anyways, for the past 2 months, a lot of experiences and stories I should have posted here but all of these were all written only in the running water. Yes, I admit. I was guilty of laziness and boredom to update. I did not even remember that this blog site was already a year older last January 12! Belated Happy Anniversary! Wahaha! How disgraceful. Hehe! Frankly, I started with this mafihmukh blog because of two reasons: erratic boredom I felt away from home and to develop my english writing skills which is my ultimate weakness. And now, I realized at this moment that boredom to write is slowly killing my blog which was basically started by the same reason: BOREDOM.

Ahhhh! Seriously, I hate boredom. Period! It makes me felt unproductive and useless as a person. I want my hands to be busy as always. Doing household chores such as cooking, dishwashing, cleaning, and repairs of anything broken were pleasures for me. I don’t mind doing that way back in the Philippines or even in my company’s accommodation. Every day, I usually think prior on what I should do today so I would not stay idle the whole day. Most especially at my present working situation, I have more time being idled than staying busy at work (quite contrary to the reasons why I considered nursing as my second profession – I prefer being busy handling patients everyday than doing nothing). Well, maybe, it’s time for me to gear up and continue pressing the keyboards again. Defy boredom. But first, I must get rid of the things that prevent me from writing such as playing computer games for long hours just to ease this boredom. Instead, I shall continue blog posting and updates though it makes my brain cells drain and dead tired after thinking about what to write and organizing all these thoughts. So to all my followers and accidental readers of this blog, I promise I will not give up this online blog. I shall continue what I have started one year ago. I may not have numerous followers or consistent readers, but at least I still have myself who will keep on writing and reading my own life’s experiences and stories. I have nothing to lose but I have all to gain.

Again, belated Happy Anniversary for this blog site! Mabrook!

No comments:

Post a Comment